Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Who doesn't love pie?

Um, I don't. Well, I don't hate pie, but if presented a dessert buffet I'll choose any other dessert before a slice of pie (except cheesecake, I'm not crazy about cheesecake either, but that's another post). While I don't love pie, I do think that my pies from class this week have turned out rather pretty, so I' thought I'd post a mini pie gallery...

Blueberry Pie


Apple Ginger Pie
The crust was beautifully fluted when it went into the oven, but it kind of melted and came undone when it baked. Oops!


Vanilla Cream Pie with fresh whipped cream on top


I love this shot of the Vanilla Cream Pie.


Key Lime Pie

Please take a slice, have a cup of coffee and I'll check back soon.
-Heather

2 comments:

Emily said...

How funny! I'm not too crazy about pies and cheesecakes either! Yours look so good though …I just might be tempted! :)
Emily

Vaniglia said...

Oh My God!! You're a straordinary cooker and crafter!! I find you in the swap bot..and i really love your Pinkalicious Jumbo Felted Cupcake!!!
You are great!!!
Kisses Bettinastar
-----------<-------<@

My blog: http://ilovemylv.style.it