Friday, April 25, 2008

Enchanted Swap

Yesterday I received the MOST magical package from my Enchanted Swap partner, Kelly, of Sweet Addie Vintage Designs. This Enchanted Princess swap was hosted by the Fairest Princess Sarah from Gypsy Mermaid Life. You can see from the photo above that she has sweetly bestowed the fabulously exciting title of "Cupcake Princess" upon me. I'm so honored!


Look at all of these delicious goodies! I can't believe all of the fabulously fun treasures she sent me. I don't know which I adore more, the sweet felted cupcake wand, or the sparkly Cupcake Princess tiara. They are both so wonderful. The pink bubble gum sucker is from Hammond Candies in Denver, where I'm originally from. And the Cupcake kit includes a cool book on cupcakes, cupcake recipe cards and printed cupcake papers with little pink cupcakes on them. I'm in cupcake heaven!

Kelly also made me this gorgeous necklace!


Eloise was so jealous that she wanted to wear my goodies and play princess too. I can't blame her. I think I'll wear them now.

Thank you for EVERYTHING Kelly!

No comments: