Monday, March 17, 2008

New Fabric Labels


I'm so excited about these new fabric labels for my needle felted sweet treats! I think they turned out really fabulous. I wanted stiched tags rather than inked, and it took me quite a while to find a vendor I could afford. I'm really pleased with these. The colors are perfect & I can't wait to sew them on my new pieces.


I should probably back up and explain that my business is called Merry Moon Sweets & Treats and it consists mostly of needle felted faux food. Think jumbo felt cupcakes, layered cakes and chocolates to give as gifts for special occassions.

Needle felting is a dry felting technique using a special barbed needle to felt wool roving. It's just amazing to transform fluffy wool into piece of art in just a few hours.
I should have some new work to post later this week. In the meantime, here are a few of my older pieces:




Have a great week!


Cheers! Heather


No comments: