Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My New Signature Ring


Is this the cutest ring or what? I ordered this super delicious Cupcake Signet Ring from the Etsy store Metal Sugar. The owner's name is Melissa, and she's just as nice as can be. Each ring ordered is custom made and takes about 2 weeks, but I received mine even faster. The craftsmanship on this ring is impeccable and beautifully finished. And it was only $75! This is a must have for any cupcake lover.



I've been wearing mine non-stop since I received it and show it off to absolutely everyone. Thanks Melissa!


1 comment:

Melissa {Metal Sugar} said...

Heather, I'm soooo flattered that you blogged about my cupcake ring and that you seem to be loving it! That makes me happier than a pig in slop! Your shop is amazing and I LOVE the pictures of the little girl with your cupcake. I'm keeping my eye on your stuff, for sure!!!!!! Thanks! Melissa